[Dragaera] Vlad and the Left Hand

Alexx Kay alexx at panix.com
Tue Feb 23 10:52:46 PST 2010

I'm starting Yet Another Reread of the series.  Here's a
mildy-startling-in-retrospect bit from the first few pages of _Jhereg_:
Vlad gets taught sorcery by a member of the Left Hand.  I wonder if she's
still around?

Alexx

"As more detail becomes apparent with closer and closer examination, so
 too does the "surface" of the narrative become more crinkly, prickly,
 and fractal.  The perimeter of the story starts to extend towards
 infinity.  The space and time needed for each episode expands."
    -- Alan Moore in correspondence with Dave Sim about _From Hell_