[Dragaera] left hand right hand in Iorich

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Sun Mar 7 11:43:38 PST 2010

On Sun, 7 Mar 2010, andy wrote:

> [...]

My point above was that it's not obvious to me that the LH is in any
official sense part of House Jhereg - and I don't off-hand recall any
requirement for a Dragaeran citizen to be in a house if gya is willing to
do without the associated advantages.

Indeed, if the LH were part of House Jhereg, one would figure they would
have at least insisted on a council seat.