[Dragaera] Dragaerans vs Easterners, relative population sizes

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Thu Aug 5 13:04:13 PDT 2010

On Thu, 5 Aug 2010, Alexx Kay wrote:

> Hm.  We know that the power of one's connection to the Orb is affected in
> some ways by distance.  Perhaps if one gets far enough from Adrilankha,
> life gets too hard for most Dragaerans to want to put up with it?

Remind me where we've seen this?  (I recall about Deathsgate, but that's
something else probably.)  Late Paarfi on events near the East?

If it's a question of signal strength and 1/r**2 plus atmospheric
conditions I would think the Orb should be smart enough to measure the
transit characteristics and react accordingly.