[Dragaera] Is Kelly foolish?

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Fri Sep 24 15:30:46 PDT 2010

On Fri, 24 Sep 2010, Jon Lincicum wrote:

> However, a deliberate attempt to do something like this, knowing full
> well the consequences would be treasonous, might well be impossible. The
> conflict in loyalty would be detected by the Orb in the mind of the
> sorcerer, and the spell would simply fail.

I don't think we have any textev for treasonous spells being impossible.
Obviously Mario goes for a pre-empire mistbomb to be careful, but having
gotten a link at birth, a sorcerer doesn't lose it.  Adron's army uses
sorcery; Loraan presumably is a traitor.

I guess the simplest idea would be to figure out who's teleporting Zerika
tonight, nab him (assuming it's not Morrolan or equivalent), and brainwash
him to think Castle Black is at the coordinates of the lesser sea.
Better, implant the false info in him via witchcraft.

Or - Vlad is able to teleport stuff via witchcraft in difficult
circumstances, maybe a pro could teleport a bucket of amorphia into
the throne room.