[Dragaera] Tiassa [nothing but spoilers]

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Tue Apr 5 06:53:04 PDT 2011

On Apr 5, 2011, at 6:13 AM, Louis Eastman wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 11:16 AM, Alexx Kay <alexx at panix.com> wrote:
>
>>> 0
>>> 1
>>> 2
>>> 3
>>> 4
>>> 5
>>> 6
>>> 7
>>> 8
>>> 9
>>> 10
>>> 11
>>> 12
>>> 13
>>> 14
>>> 15
>>> 16
>>>
>>> Some random number of random comments: another strong Text, if more a
>>> story cycle than a novel.

>> Was Vlad fighting with Lady Teldra?  He knew that he was facing Sara's
>> family, and he clearly wanted Sara to think better of him.  One might
>> understand him being reluctant to destroy the souls of her relatives.
>>

> Probably not. When he draws his weapon in the tavern, Khaavren doesn't note
> it's a GW or even Morganti. Or rather, Paarfi doesn't note it.

That bothered me.   I didn't think of Paarfi being the one who didn't notice it.   Also certainly the family would know about it - even in the first fight where they left it in the mud.

But there's no way Khaavren wouldn't notice it.