[Dragaera] Sethra Suppositional Speculation and Suspicions Symposium

Jonathan Carey carey.jonathan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 08:20:36 PDT 2011

> She doesn't have the strongest GW if her purpose is to overthrow the gods.
>
> But for a purpose like that, she wants the GWs distributed to the right places.

Oh, I think that it's quite clear that, when it comes to slaying Gods,
Godslayer's your Michael Jordan, your Babe Ruth etc..

But when it comes to orchestrating the overthrow of the Gods, one
considers more than just a specialization, even one as perfect for
your tasks as the talent of slaying Gods.  An overall strength, or
perhaps a more generalized talent would be more valuable; and hence
stronger.  And she either chose or was fated to be bonded to the one
(due to the Serioli identifying their tools well) that had the link to
the greatest of the GW overall.

I mean, which would you prefer:  A weapon of do one thing +10 or a
weapon of do anything +5?