[Dragaera] Hawk *SPOILERS*

Jose Marquez via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Fri Oct 10 06:53:16 PDT 2014

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 11:45 PM, Jon Lincicum via Dragaera <
dragaera at lists.dragaera.info> wrote:

> On 10/7/2014 6:13 PM, Bryan Newell via Dragaera wrote:

>> Prologue
>>
>> I'm pretty sure Steve said somewhere he was a fan:
>> (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gRdQeuZ9Tw).
>>

> Nice catch. I don't watch this show myself, so would have otherwise
> completely missed this. Definitely one for the Jokes & Allusion page if and
> when we get C&S back.
>
> Based on the premise of that show, however, I wouldn't be surprised if the
> producer was a Vlad fan.

I believe I caught a Leverage reference in there as well ("Let's steal the
Jhereg Council" or thereabouts). I wouldn't be surprised if there are jokes
and allusions to a number of other heist shows/movies/books in there that
I've missed.

Jose