[Dragaera] Liberals

via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Sun Nov 9 10:39:19 PST 2014

It's an historical question. In fact, I have no doubt whatever that there
are intellectual luke-warm sympathizers of the Teckla, but there's no way
Vlad would have encountered them. And rich liberals, while occasionally
giving money to social critics, never give money to revolutionists--for
the very good reason that they are among the targets.