[Dragaera] Athyra question

Gibbons, Mark via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Sat Sep 2 13:45:21 PDT 2017

A Devera reference and “just” in the same sentence.  How could you sir?

Anyway the early blurb for Vallista from Amazon.com may remove that horrendous “just a cameo character”.  “Now Devera has appeared again―to lead Vlad into a mysterious, seemingly empty manor overlooking the Great Sea.”  I thought she was fairly active in Tiassa BTW.

Cheers,
  Mark