[Dragaera] Athyra question

Eugene Zaretskiy via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Sat Sep 2 16:38:42 PDT 2017

I actually wrote a whole paragraph about her appearance in Tiassa but
realized it's been too long since I read it so I've forgotten whether she
was more than a narrative convenience in that book. The blurb makes
Vallista sound like the same thing, to be honest. I do get a thrill from
her appearances, though! I don't think "just a cameo" or "narrative
convenience" is a slight! The books are all about that sort of thing, which
is half the fun.